The only way to get a database that will work the way YOU want it to work, is to build it yourself, or get it custom made. If you can build your own; go for it! If not, we can build it for you. Here’s how we go about producing that result:
- We take a database infrastructure that we know works well. This is the start point.
- Next we find out exactly what it is that you want to do with your data and how you want to work with it.
- Then we write a Function Specification that details all of the functions that will be included and give you a quotation.
- If you like the functionality and you agree to the price, we go ahead and build it for you.
- When the first working version is ready, we install it on your site and train you and your key staff.
- As you use the new system, you will find some functions you would prefer ran differently. We tailor all of these to your requirements.
- Finally the database settles down and performs according to the Functional Specification – working exactly as you want it to.
- We then give you a 3 months’ warranty period, during which any final tailoring changes and updates will be handled.